Financial Peace University (FPU) is a class created by Dave Ramsey and facilitated by volunteers at GCC. This 9-week class can help you achieve your financial goals by helping you how to eliminate debt, save for the future, and give like never before. Whether you’re living paycheck to paycheck and struggling with debt or living comfortably but aren’t intentional with your resources, this is the class for you.
Each week’s class tackles a different perspective of financial health – making a budget, evaluating and paying down debt, planning your spending, saving, giving, etc… Through practical and direct lessons from Dave Ramsey, group conversation, and weekly homework, the Financial Peace University (FPU) process will help you gain control of your resources and begin to put it to work for your goals and plans. You can find out more at the the Financial Peace University website.
Financial Peace University will be Wednesday evenings starting February 6, 2019 from 6:30pm-8pm.
Each participant (or couple) is required to purchase a Financial Peace University Membership Kit for $109 (the first session is free for anyone to attend). The kit provides many great resources for you including:
– One year access to Financial Peace University
– Online video lessons (so you can watch the videos at home if you miss a class or want to re-watch a lesson)
– Access to financial coaching assistance
– Debt snowball tool and other resources
– EveryDollar Plus app
– Member workbook for all nine lessons
– Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide to Money
– Get Smart Money Smart Kids Membership FREE with purchase! (limited time only)
If you are interested in finding out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!